Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Fever

Of course I have to get really sick while on my winter break. I have a fever. Which basically means I spent the day in bed crying. It's been awful. Really. Anyways, so as to not be a total bum I gathered some photos of some fabulous whimsical/quirky wallpapers :) please enjoy!




Carnival


Birds and weird clouds


Flock of birds


Deer skulls


Billowy petals


Squid and jellyfish!



Pastel clouds with random faces



Birds with flag pieces


Running zebras and their reflections


Flowers


Not sure. But it'd be good for a stylish man


Musical forest critters!


Proper ladies with unrealistically large insects


Different mustaches


These are sumo wrestlers! Another manly one :)


This is supposed to be for a baby's room?... Creepy for baby I think... But cute for little boy who no longer thinks there are monsters under his bed :)

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Hi Vanessa! I saw that on FB you have a blog! So excited to have another blog buddy. :-)