Saturday, April 10, 2010

don't say "baby"

Today we threw the baby shower for my cousin Kat. It was a lot of fun. We played this game where we couldn't say the word "baby". It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. My little (12yr old SUPER COMPETITIVE) sister-in-law won the game. It was NO surprise to all of us. We called it from the beginning. Oh! And I got to hold a baby! I love babies, but I cannot remember the last time I got to hold one. Oh man... makes me want to start having them. Almost. I am sure that once my cousin has her baby and then leaves a week later I will be super sad! I will miss that adorable little bundle of girl! And now we are watching an A's game in our room with our two little sister (in laws for me). We are having them over for a night or two. And for some reason, whenever they are here I HAVE to give them a mini Lush haul! I let them both pick out a bath bomb or bubble bath, two slices of soap, and some sugar scrub! It makes me so happy that they love Lush as much as I do! Ok well, I am going to get going. I'm still having really bad tummy pains :(

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I played either the same game or a similar game once. All I remember is that I won. I'm too competitive for my own good.