Thursday, April 8, 2010

tummy aches

For some reason for a while now my stomach has been hurting after I eat. And it does this no matter what I eat. But starting yesterday around 4:30pm it got worse. I didn't eat dinner last night because of it. And I made a fantastic meal! Jamaican Jerk Chicken, with Jamaican rice. It was so yummy (I at least tried a bite of both). But as soon as everything was ready I laid down in bed for the rest of the night. So sad. Something happened the other night that bothered me. My husband came home and was getting ready to go to the gym. I had done some laundry the day before and not taken it from in front of the laundry room to our room. Anyways he asked me where his shorts were and I told him that they were in the basket in front of the laundry room. Well what I didn't realize was that both of our baskets were in front of the laundry room and he only saw the one that was empty. When he asked me again where they were I got annoyed and I said "it's right there in front of the laundry room like I said!" I didn't yell, but there was annoyance in my voice. When we came into our room to change he asked me why I was talking to him like that. And I knew it wasn't because of anything that he had done. I was just in an annoyed mood and was irritated that he didn't just look harder for the basket in front of the laundry room. But knowing this made me embarrassed. I didn't want to admit that I was just being rude. I just wanted to drop it all together. I was being retarded. Eventually I did tell him that it wasn't because of anything he had done, and that I was tired and just in an annoyed mood. But that it was no excuse to take it out on him like that. This happening made me decide to start working on my behavior towards him. I am not always very patient, not only with him, but lots of people. I spend a lot of my time alone and sometimes I think I just get annoyed with being around other people. I don't know why. Because really, I love being around others. Anyways, I decided to start The Love Dare again. And this time I'm going to try to finish it. So I wrote a little post on my Love blog And I'm going to try to keep it updated as I go through this book. I just wanted to let you know about it. I've been having a little heartache over the way I treat people sometimes. And if not outwardly always, definitely inwardly. I want to have a kinder heart :)

No comments: