Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Baskets

so I went all out on my outfit today. I love pretty much all holidays because it draws family together. And even though right now all we are doing is watching t.v., we are all together. And that makes me smile. I just got done making a potato salad for dinner. We are having lamb and ham! I love ham. Plus I am sure there will be lots and lots of deviled eggs. And I cannot resist a deviled egg. This is the shirt I am wearing today...

paired with this cardigan...

this cute jean skirt...

And these perky pink sandals...


And I wore a light sparkly yellow eyeshadow on the whole lid with a light shimmery pink on the crease of the eyelid. The a quick swipe of brown eyeliner and black mascara. When I got home I added some black capri leggings to the outfit because I got a little cold. I have to say I was the one with the "craziest" outfit out today. But don't you all know its EASTER and officially "dress like either an easter basket or easter egg" day?!? At least that's what I thought! :P Have a good day today my friends!

4 comments:

Heaven said...

I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT. The shirt...Liberty at Target, yes? Or no? And where did you acquire that jean skirt from? I love it...it looks like it could go with many different outfits.

How's the eyeshadow primer working?

Vanessa said...

Heaven! I'm glad you love my outfit :) Yes it is Liberty at Target. I am in LOVE with every item in this line, for reals. And the jean skirt is from Old Navy. One of their new $15 whirly skirts. It is so comfortable! And the eye shadow primer is amazing! This is the first time that I have used one on a regular basis. And I love it. And yes, my lancome eyeshadows look better with it! Awesome :)

Shelly said...

Boy, you can put an outfit together. :) I saw the blouse and instantly thought "EASTER" but paired with those cute sandals and cardigan it made it the perfect holiday outfit.

When I was little my mom used to dress my in VERY VERY spring-like outfits that matched my siblings. I look back at the photos, giggle and think "Yep, that was definitely taken at Easter".

Vanessa said...

oh my goodness Shelly. My mom used to get us Easter outfits every year too! But we would also go to the mall and get our photos taken! I love getting dolled up for things...