Thursday, April 22, 2010

you

You are one of the few people that can still make me feel like a helpless child. Like a sad little girl. Who can make me hope against all odds even when I get hurt each time. You are one of the few people that I think about every single day. Who I will love forever, no matter what. You make me curious about how you could've changed my life. You make me wish you would try harder. You make me cry. I really care about what you think. But I have no idea what you think. If I could take a vacation right now, it would be to see you. Even though I barely know you, we are strongly connected. And I cannot seem to let go, no matter how much I try to convince myself to...

2 comments:

Heaven said...

I'm sorry Vanessa. I hope that someday you can get solid, true answers. Ones that comfort and offer closure. And hopefully things will work out, and your relationship will grow. Love you and I'm sorry that this bothers you too much.

Vanessa said...

thanks Heaven. Its just one of those things...