Thursday, April 8, 2010

Shoe wearer...

so I did a lot of running around with my cousins today. And you know those stores... no shoes no business! So I wore shoes out. But I made sure to take them off when I could. I suppose the most important thing was that my heart was in the right place. I think a lot of people heard about this event, and I hope it touched some hearts. I really hope that more people buy TOMS and that more people sponsor children. It also encouraged me to write to the kid that we're sponsoring. I am so bad about not writing to him. So tomorrow I am going to sit down and write him a letter :) I hope you all had a good day. I've been sick, and I still went to cycling class. I'm crazy. I only did half the class and then spent the remaining 30min power walking on the treadmill at a very high increase. Intense! Ok bed time!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Thanks for the update.

I think my sister went to school shoe-less because that night she said "Have you heard about the 'Day Without Shoes' thing?" and of course I had, thanks to you.

Heaven said...

Good girl! :) I'm glad you tried. I didn't see anyone barefoot around campus, boo. But I'm sure there were tons, actually...everyone on my campus is super into "human rights" and TOMS shoes. Great combo.

P.S. You're a gym SUPERSTAR! woo hoo!