Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hot Tamale

I have never seen the movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit. But I have seen clips here and there. It seems like it would be a funny movie to watch. Today I heard a 13 year old say that she wanted to be Jessica Rabbit and it kind of weirded me out. I don't think I wanted to be such a sensual woman type figure when I was 13 years old. I mean I did like boys at that age, and I wanted to be liked back. But I didn't want to look like Jessica Rabbit. Anyways, I thought about it and I have seen a lot of Jessica Rabbit impressions through my years and I have to say that I think for sure Heidi Klum takes the cake



And here is the "wow, you really should've stopped playing dress up a LONG time ago..." one...



The ugliest one (that I've ever seen so far... I'm sure there could be worse...)



And by far the one that makes it the most natural beautiful look to me is this girl



If I HAD to pick to look somewhat like Jessica Rabbit I would go for the photo of the last girl. But really, I don't want to look like Jessica Rabbit. Its just a little too over the top for me... But most men would disagree with that statement I suppose...

2 comments:

Heaven said...

Yeah! Honestly, at that age, I wasn't dreaming about being some kind of sensual woman. I did dream about being utterly cool, funny, and stylish, but in a definite age appropriate way. Even now I don't think I'd want to look like Jessica Rabbit, but I have been understanding the desire to...hmm. It's interesting how our perceptions evolve as we age!

Shelly said...

I don't know if most men would agree with your statement. I think that Jessica Rabbit is suppose to be "over the top" seeing that she is a cartoon character.

I think Jessica Rabbit gives a similar appeal as Betty Boop or more realistically a Playboy Bunny.
All of which are unappealing to me.