Friday, April 16, 2010

life

I have been such a bad blogger lately. Here is my lame excuse... I have been having sharp stomach pains for 10 days straight now. And added to that I (this past week) have been waking up with migraines. And in the past few days also been terribly nauseated. My sleeping has been all wonky too. I keep NOT sleeping! Arrrggghhhh. And in the past two days I have cried twice for no real reason. Gee whiz I'm a mess! Anyways, I will try to be better about blogging. But just so you all know, that's why I've been absent (or just writing short lame blogs!). Today I went on a REALLY LONG walk down to my nearest Starbucks and back home. While walking I listened to my iPod on "shuffle" and to my surprise I heard at least 3 songs I don't think I've ever heard before! How does that happen?!? Its on my iPod so I have to have heard it at least ONCE before, right? Well what I resolved was that I have listened to certain songs by the same artists and must have their whole cd on my iPod and just never heard these particular songs. I liked them all, it was just weird. But I have to say, my iPod did the perfect selection of songs today. I didn't have to hit "skip" a single time. And thats pretty good for me. I get into music moods and when I play on shuffle most of the time I am skipping a ton of songs. At Starbucks I got an iced venti passion tea lemonade. And it would've been perfect if it wasn't so sweet! I was about half a block away when I decided I would rather turn around and ask the barista to add some water into it to make it less sweet then I would be if I didn't and just walked back home. So I did, and it made a smaller difference then I wanted it to, but oh well, it was slightly better. I just hate spending over $3 bucks on a drink that doesn't satisfy me. What I really wanted was a green tea, but I opted for herbal so as to not intake caffeine before my much needed (I didn't sleep after 2am last night!) afternoon nap today. For some reason whilst walking I got some hives on my legs. So random, and so itchy! Ok well, I need to get that afternoon nap I mentioned ;P

2 comments:

Heaven said...

I love finding new songs on my iPod! It's so fun! Or when my friend gives me new music in a playlist, and I listen to it all and just discover new things.

I hope you feel better :(

Vanessa said...

Thanks Heaven! I usually feel sick in the morning and then again in the evening and night. But the middle of the day seems ok. We went on a hike today for over 3 hours! I was so tired by the end! But it was nice to get out!