Monday, April 5, 2010

Three - Six - Three - Six

I just wanted to say that Jake and I have been married for 3 years, 6 months, 3 weeks, and 6 days. Interesting. It feels like it hasn't been that long at times, and other times it feels like it has been that long
This is part of our first dance at our wedding (Our first dance song was Is This Love by Bob Marley. The Summer after Jake and I became friends he listened to that song over and over again thinking about me apparently :))
Jake is my best friend. I can talk to him about anything. Even when I think I can't, I do, and he always surprises me. He is so loving to me. He is always taking care of me and looking out for me. And I know this would drive some women nuts, and sometimes it does drive me crazy, but most of the time it melts my heart. He is good at that, melting my heart that is. A lot of people don't understand our relationship, but it makes sense to us. And that's what matters. There is no one else involved in our marriage but us two. So as long as we get it we will grow old together ;)

2 comments:

Heaven said...

This was sweet :) I'm happy that you found that special person in Jacob! That's all I can say :D

Vanessa said...

Heaven, I really appreciate that. I am praying. I don't know what else to say right now...