Wednesday, April 21, 2010

OCD

Sometimes I think I'm a little OCD. I have this thing about organizing everything except my clothes. I wish it would extend to my clothes, but it just hasn't seemed to yet. Although I suppose I do clean out my wardrobe once a year. Anyways, today I spent a few hours reorganizing my bathroom stuff. I got some new containers because I was getting tired of my soap falling out of the cupboard when I opened it I decided that the best way to store all my (mostly lush) bath and shower products is to make individual sized (snack size) ziplock baggies of each thing. So I separated all the bubble bars, the soaps, the bath bombs, and so on I even cut my shower jelly into small squares OCD much? Maybe. Organized and easier? YES. So now that I am done with that (and cleaning my fish tank) I am going to fold and put away my laundry and then see if I can fit in a nap before its time to make dinner. But I doubt that will happen beings that its already 4pm.... dangit!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Being organized or "OCD" is a good quality. I'm sure of it. This is coming from a girl that struggles with organization and has to force herself to find a "home" for items.

Unknown said...

Nothing wrong with sweet organizing skillz! But I can't see any of the pictures :(